Rocky Neck State Park
Camping in East Lyme,
Rocky Neck has two campground areas, both are very scenic and well maintained.
When we took these pictures, there were three people camping there with tents, and the place isn't even open.
The second picture is the camping office at the entrance to the campground.
The sign in the window says, pick your spot and the park ranger will come around and collect the fee.
We like this idea better, picking our own spot, instead of them assigning you a spot. We don't know if this holds true for summer camping, but we have always liked this method of collecting fees.
The entrance sign to Rocky Neck State Park
More Pictures of Rocky Neck State Park
- A view of Rocky Neck Beach... Rocky
Neck Beach view
- The entrance to Rocky Neck State Park... Park entrance
- A picture of the Rocky Neck State Park map... Rocky Neck map
- Closeup of the Rocky Neck office signs... office signs
- Rocky Neck directional sign... this way to camp
Take CT Interstate 95 and exit 72 - Rocky Neck State Park
Motels near Rocky Neck State Park