Route 1 Exit Information
Ever feel like you're totally lost when you're on vacation or a trip?
Usually when people travel, they don't like to stray to far from the highway, for fear of getting lost.
We started keeping these notes, when we were on Route 1 in Rhode Island, heading east from Charlestown to the Hwy. 108 Narragansett split.
They don't mark the exits as 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. so I just had to list what the sign says.
Just print this page and take it with you for an easy reference, and don't forget to wear your seat belts.
Exits - This is what
on Route 1 traveling north,
Charlestown to Narragansett
- Krystal Penguin Motel, Ocean View Motel
- Charlestown Beach, Charlestown downtown, Charlestown breachway
- Huge Flea Market every Sunday
- General Stanton Inn and Restaurant
- Phil and Ann's Sunset Motel
- South Kingston exit
- Scenic 1a exit, Green Hill beach Rd
- Moonstone Beach Rd
- Truston Pond, National Wildlife Reserve
- Hwy 110, North Kingston (exit left)
- Matunuck beach Rd, South Kingston Town Beach, Roy Carpenter's Beach
- East Matunuck State Beach, Jerusalem Snug Harbor
- Jerry Brown Farm Rd.
- Camp Fuller Rd.
- Old Post Rd.
- Wakefield exit
- Tuckertown Park exit
- Pond St.
- Salt Pond Rd., South County Hospital
- Narragansett split, Route 1 and Hwy 108
- Stop and Shop, Marshalls, Dollar Store, Dunkin Donuts
- Scarborough Beach area
- Durkin Cottage Realty (cottage rentals)
- Fort Greene USAR Center
- Fisherman's Memorial Park (camping)
- Turn right to go to Block Island Ferry
Stop and Shop Rhode Island Peapod - Smart Shoppers in RI grocery shop online with Peapod. Don't forget to enter the promotional code CJA2 if you are a first time customer.
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes in Rhode Island! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Great for "wash and go" traveling, golfing, or beachwear.
Alpaca Blanket - This has got to be the warmest, softest blanket I have ever felt, and great for winter travel, especially in New England!
New York City - Plan now for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, and New Year's Eve.
Popular US Hotels - Make Easy online reservations for anywhere in New England.and the United States
East Coast Beaches - Plan your vacation this winter on an East Coast Beach.
Visit the Caribbean - Pack your bags, and take a cruise. The Caribbean is now in season!